Friday 24 May 2019

Easy world quest WR rewards

My main is finding it a little hard to spend his War Resources. He's currently sitting at 4269 WR and just doing Emissaries and missions is enough to make him net positive. It's the combination of the 50WR/Emissary quest and being Exalted on all the BFA reps which means even doing missions by checking frequently throughout the day he still can't spend it fast enough.

It's still useful though as I can buy an item to transfer it to my alts. My highest upcoming alt is 104 so I'll probably have him at 120 in a couple of weeks. It will be great to sink a load of WR into him immediately and get his advancements done asap.

So with that in mind I'm still doing high paying WR quests even on this guy and especially on my other 120 alts.

Here's two world quests that caught my eye today and I'm flying over as I type.


A very easy 250 WR and a chance at a Veiled Crystal


This one is about 4-5 big pulls.


The addon I'm using to help me see the quests is World Quest Tracker. It also makes it easy to find groups for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment