Thursday 11 August 2011

Prime BFD: Everybody wins...

... if you entered the bug report contest that is.

Sanya Weathers said:


I've blown a stupid amount of time trying to decide between awesome and awesomer.

So, as with the haiku, EVERYONE WINS.

This is not going to be a habit with us. My next contest, I'm going to make sure an actual winner will stand out. ;)

But congratulations, bug reporters!


http://forums.primeonline.com/index.php?/topic/711-bug-report-contest-i-give-up/page__pid__20387#entry20387

Our prize is a place in phase 2 of the Beta

Phase 2 invites will go out, we hope, next week. If not next then definitely the week after.


I probably won't be able to say much (this information is public however so I'm pretty sure I'm safe to tell you this).


It's a really interesting game and I'm really looking forward to helping develop it. If you're interested then do get involved on their forums, Sanya said there will be more contests in the future.


Original post, and my rather poetic entry here:
http://forums.primeonline.com/index.php?/topic/572-contest-bug-reports/

No comments:

Post a Comment