I’m with Jester. There are no market blogs in Eve. Any new players reading here and wondering what to do in this glorious sandbox should note the following path to fame and fortune:
- sell plex (grinding sucks)
- pvp all day every day. If you get blown up you can see on the
killboard it was only like 20p. Just sell a plex and you can buy a
hundred of them.
- dump loot quickly. There’s always at least a 0.01 isk sell order for
just about anything and you lose more money than you make transporting
it off for a better price
- never train Trade skills. SP wasted there lowers your dps
- patch day is the best day to buy new ships because you can get them
when they’re brand new and everyone will say “wow, that ship is cool”
Now excuse me, I have an isk mountain to roll on.