A couple of points about taking sov in Deklein in the current state of play.
- 2 entosisers isn't enough. You need 3-4 minimum. We did a timer the other day which went like this: we did 2 nodes, then 2 more, then 2 more, then 5 naturally regenerated. Making us +1 for 90 minutes work. Which sucked.
- use a googledoc spreadsheet to track nodes and coordinate ships.
Columns are system - node number - expiry time - entosiser. Eg: VFK -
G58 - 07.56 - Callduron.
- It's important to catch the older nodes that are about to expire
so have your inty pilot direct traffic so entosisers don't waste time
(eg by warping to a node someone else is doing).
- Goons will send Swordfleet. 25-100 inties. With our small numbers
we've mostly used destroyers. Most junior FCs won't commit their inties
against 10 svipuls. In fact I've watched them bail when I was expecting
them to come in and murder us. (It was 90 v 9 and I decided to take the
fight because fuck goons but to our amazement they bailed).
- Goons may send Caracals. Against 60 or so cruisers my small gangs
just run away leaving the entosiser to die. It's very difficult for
them to get a fleet like this all the way up from Saranen without
attracting hunters so just chill in a freeport for 10-15 mins and it
will probably be dead or gone.
- The entosis ship needs tank, eccm, the entosis link and at least 50 stront. Anti-inty combat ability is nice too.
- Other entosisers are helping you so work with them for ihub, tcu and initial station timers. For final station timers the game mechanics pit you against each other so agree who will get it and don't work against each other.